Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 02, 2014, 07:52:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First trip in bus went great  (Read 941 times)
mikeH8H-649

Ignore
« on: October 09, 2006, 04:10:57 PM »

well we just made it home from timmonsville(620 miles roundtrip) a great shakedown cruise with no problems,Kathy and I had a great time at the ralley and would like to thank Cat and Dallas for all they did to make it a great weekend for all there.It sure was great to see some people we had met before and all of the new freinds we met while there and would also like to thank Gene Lewis for all of the work he did cooking for everyone,all in all we could not have asked for a better time and would also like to say a thanks to all who took time to answer alot of questions for me and so now Kathy has completly redesigned what she wants to do inside so I reall have my work cut out for me now,once again thanks to all and hope all made it home with no problems   Mike
Dallas

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 04:35:41 PM »

Mike, We thank you guys also for what you contributed to the learning and fellowship that we all had.

I would like to be the first to say that you guys are welcome at my campfire any day.

It is really great to hear that you had a pretty uneventful trip.

Just remember, Cinnamon is the star of the show in that menagere! And you guys are only allowed if she's with you!

Dat & Callas
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 02:46:57 AM by Dallas » Logged
Ross

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 04:46:54 PM »

It was great meeting you Mike.  It was great meeting everyone.  It's nice to be able to finally put faces with names after 4 years on the board. 

Dallas....You and Cat did a great job.  I sure appreciate all the effort you put forth.  I sure hope you and Cat can make it to BK's....

Ross
Jerry Liebler

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 04:59:05 PM »

Mike,
    It was great meeting you.  Also many thanks for the shaved rivets and the demponstration, you sure solved one of my challenges with them.   I'm sure looking forward to seeing you and your bus at a future rally, I'm sure the progress will be impressive.
Regards
Jerry 4107 1120
DavidInWilmNC

1978 MC-8 as I bought it May 2005

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 05:35:56 PM »

Mike,
    It was great meeting you.  Also many thanks for the shaved rivets and the demponstration, you sure solved one of my challenges with them.   I'm sure looking forward to seeing you and your bus at a future rally, I'm sure the progress will be impressive.
Regards
Jerry 4107 1120

I hope that wasn't a rivet head shaving I missed!  That's one thing I've GOT to do soon.  It's unsightly and makes it hard to wash (and paint).   Wink

David
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 06:15:27 PM »

Hi Mike and Kathy,

I'm glad you guy's had a great trip in the bus.    Feels good Huh!

Wish I were able to make it.

Hi Ross,

We hope you will come back to Delawere and Jersey.......

Nick & Michelle

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: