Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 25, 2014, 04:28:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got fuel in bus, it died. Stranded....  (Read 2362 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2011, 08:55:44 AM »

No Eagles have a small access hatch inside the bus over the fuel tanks unless some idiot covered those 8 x12

Grin 

To quote our loved and missing infamous Cody. "Access panels, what access panels? I ain't got no access panels!"
Then when told they all had access panels from the factory his response was..."Uh, my bus had no floor when I bought it! You could see all the way through to the ground, and the engine everything, I didn't know anything about access panels"! Wink
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
wal1809

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2011, 10:34:47 AM »

No Eagles have a small access hatch inside the bus over the fuel tanks unless some idiot covered those 8 x12

I think some idiot covered mine Grin

1984 Silver Eagle Model 10 6V92 Allison auto tranny
www.snakebreaker.com
gus

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2011, 03:26:00 PM »

My guess is that most engine access panels are covered, also the escape doors are usually covered. Dumb!!

PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: