Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 17, 2014, 06:42:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: any one know this bus  (Read 804 times)
steamguy56

Ignore
« on: October 10, 2006, 11:17:48 AM »

www.heatherm.com/bus.htm    have called looking to get a better shell to build into motor coach.  mci 9 (1979) really needs alot more time than I can aford to donate to it. Not going to give up on her, just need something going alittle sooner also in sad shape (you can sell a newbie most any thing). Now that I have been watching the board, I think with more informed advice I could make a better decision. Bus is in CA. will have to find out just where. More of a jeneral over view will even help.
   Thanks Danny
Ace

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 11:40:57 AM »

Danny it's definitely a Prevost (duh) but it's either a Lemirage or an XL. I can't tell from the pics. I think the main difference would be the width one being 96 inch and the other being 102 inch.

That's all I can help with!

Nice looking shell though. Looks like someone has already started stripping out the be-gone items!

For a good price, it would surely make a nice conversion!

Ace
Moof

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 02:05:25 PM »

This bus is in the MAK Classifieds:

1991 Prevost
LeMirage XL
8V92 silver, 5 speed allison trans. New air bags, 3 roof A/C, new lights, and 10k of new stainless skins installed. Onan 12k marine diesel generator, water heater also included. Inside is striped and ready for conversion. Las Vegas tour bus. No Rust! Orginal seats also available. [st] [0609]
$35,000 OBO
559-805-3159

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: