Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 06:35:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my Eagle  (Read 2645 times)
ktmossman

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2011, 02:38:26 PM »

Damn...  If I only had the cash, I'd be ALL over that one.
blank

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2011, 04:55:39 AM »

If is an interesting concept, but its always after the fact. If only I had....done that then, knew then what I know now, the money, the time, waited. If only I had bought $10K of GM stock two years ago when it was $2 a share. Yeah well, if the horse hadnt stopped to pee he'd a won the race too.
Chaz

4108, 8V71 w/auto .

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2011, 06:16:17 AM »

Hey guys,
  Where are the pix of the coach finished?? I went to where Gumpy had posted and just saw the construction pix. As cool as they were at seeing what a great job Tim is doing, I was looking for some finished pix.
Reason being, I have a buddy that keeps teetering on the edge of buying a "nice" coach. He thinks a late model Prevost is the only way to go but he has virtually no experience (as I did) in what's what. I keep trying to find him something he might like and maybe a little cheaper, or at the very least, a good coach for a good deal.
 Now granted, he WILL be impressed with the build pix as he himself is a true craftsman but, I also wanted to "wow him" with the finished pix I keep hearing about but can not find. Sorry!!! I guess I am having a brain fart or something.
Please forgive my "denseness". Just trying to help.
Chaz

Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: