Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 26, 2014, 08:17:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my Eagle  (Read 2682 times)
ktmossman

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2011, 02:38:26 PM »

Damn...  If I only had the cash, I'd be ALL over that one.
blank

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2011, 04:55:39 AM »

If is an interesting concept, but its always after the fact. If only I had....done that then, knew then what I know now, the money, the time, waited. If only I had bought $10K of GM stock two years ago when it was $2 a share. Yeah well, if the horse hadnt stopped to pee he'd a won the race too.
Chaz

4108, 8V71 w/auto .

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2011, 06:16:17 AM »

Hey guys,
  Where are the pix of the coach finished?? I went to where Gumpy had posted and just saw the construction pix. As cool as they were at seeing what a great job Tim is doing, I was looking for some finished pix.
Reason being, I have a buddy that keeps teetering on the edge of buying a "nice" coach. He thinks a late model Prevost is the only way to go but he has virtually no experience (as I did) in what's what. I keep trying to find him something he might like and maybe a little cheaper, or at the very least, a good coach for a good deal.
 Now granted, he WILL be impressed with the build pix as he himself is a true craftsman but, I also wanted to "wow him" with the finished pix I keep hearing about but can not find. Sorry!!! I guess I am having a brain fart or something.
Please forgive my "denseness". Just trying to help.
Chaz

Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: