Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 21, 2014, 11:14:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A sad passing  (Read 862 times)
daddyoften

Ignore
« on: November 04, 2014, 07:57:58 PM »

I tried to post this in final arrivals but it wouldn't let me.....

I only got to meet him a few times but they were wonderful. I hope there are people on here who knew of him in better detail than me.  It saddens me and at the same time fills me up with joy to announce that David Branigan as moved on to the full-timers in the sky. I doubt he was ever on the computer side of Bus Conversions Magazine but I know he had a subscription for quite some time as they passed their catalogs of older magazines on to my family. We bought their second conversion that had just begun. We were scheduled to pick it up this past Saturday but were not able to make things come together for that day. David moved on Monday morning after a very strong battle with cancer. I found a photo copy of him and his wife standing in front of their first conversion in between the pages of these magazines along with the occasional dog eared page and random notes about things that caught his fancy.  I'm so proud and happy to know he is sitting next to our Lord and saviour right now! May God bless his family through these hard times.

68' PD 4107
Central WY
Dreamscape
Dreamscape
Global Moderator

1968 Silver Eagle Model 01 8V71 Allison 740 #7443

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 04:56:50 AM »

Sorry to hear this, but knowing he is in good hands now. I didn't know him, but it looks like he was a true bus nut and loved the hobby.

I'll move it after a couple of days to the Final Arrival page.

Thanks for letting us know!

Becky and Paul Lawry, On The Road
Travel Blog - http://dreamscapetravels.wordpress.com/
Bus Blog - http://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/

Our coach was originally owned by the Dixie Echoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: