Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 23, 2014, 04:38:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BCM Magazine  (Read 1026 times)
viking1
Viking

Ignore
« on: October 10, 2011, 10:07:02 AM »

Does any one know whats going on with the magazine? Can we expect an issue before the end of the year.

Price is what you pay.  Value is what you get
Just Dallas
Bus Conversion Stuff on a Budget

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 11:59:58 AM »

No you can't, but look at it this way, when you get your next issue will be well worth the wait.

Mike and Phil and all the other owners are doing the best they can. Please be patient.

Does any one know whats going on with the magazine? Can we expect an issue before the end of the year.

I'm just an old chunk of coal... but I'm gonna be a diamond someday.
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 12:29:11 PM »

I certainly know it has been disappointing and frustrating.  Especially when plans and expected dates for issues have come and gone without a magazine.  But, I do have good news.  An October issue is at the printer now.

We appreciate the patience that our subscribers and advertisers have shown.
fraser8
Fraser

1972 Prevost

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 02:21:28 PM »

I think a good thing is worth the wait, I enjoy the magazine and look forward to it.  I believe they are doing the best they can and we should cut a little slack.

Fraser Field
Deroche, BC, Canada
Where the milk cows out number the people, but they can't vote
1972 Prevost, Detroit 8-71/740 Allison automatic, Jakes
Hobbies: restoring classic cars, www.oldambulance.com, arranging old car tours: www.coasters2010.com, www.canadiancoasters.ca
Retired Paramedic
Hi yo silver

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 03:13:29 PM »

I don't expect everyone to feel the same way, but I always try to see the big picture. If it hadn't been for Bus Conversions Magazine, I certainly would not have a bus today. I would not have had the knowledge or confidence necessary to even consider owning one, so I owe the publishers of the magazine and the many knowledgeable members of this  BB a lot, since the bus has proven to be an important part of our lifestyle in our retirement. I can overlook the hiccups. Life is good.
Dennis 

Blue Ridge Mountains of VA   Hi Yo Silver! MC9
rcbeam

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 04:17:35 PM »

Just call me foolish, but I subscribed to the online edition of the magazine and even if I never get another one, I'm still happy, because the value for me is REALLY in this bulletin board and all the great information.  If my subscription helps keep this going then I'm happy.  The magazine is just the icing on the cake.

just my 2 cents.

Russell
1976 MC8
Lexington KY
www.sweeteveningbreeze.blogspot.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: