Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 21, 2014, 05:41:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiser’s website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Test from DML  (Read 5365 times)
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2006, 08:05:58 PM »

Thanks Eric.   I've talked with Rich about the turnsigs before and they didn't have anything...this may have been two years ago?  Bought my front square headlight conversion from Rich.  I'll check with him agian.
Good luck with Jen A.   
Best, JR 

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.”

Ayn Rand
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2006, 08:28:48 PM »

Eric, you referring to Dallas' get-together?  If so, I'll see you there!  Timmonsville is about 85 (proximally speaking) miles from Myrtle Beach.   If you plan to visit Myrtle Beach with your bus, you better find some good psychotropics.  Unless I miss my guess, that's biker weekend...which is quite cool, as long as you know where you're going to park.  Driving is out of the question.  Sort of a "Daytona North." Would be a great week to get your mind off of Jennifer, in the unlikely event you don't "catch" her!   Don't plan to go to Myrtle on Memorial Day weekend.  That would be major faux pas  boo-boo. 
Looking forward to meeting some bus'n people!  See you, JR  Cool

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.”

Ayn Rand
Dallas

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2006, 08:39:04 PM »

Eric, you referring to Dallas' get-together?  If so, I'll see you there!  Timmonsville is about 85 (proximally speaking) miles from Myrtle Beach.   If you plan to visit Myrtle Beach with your bus, you better find some good psychotropics.  Unless I miss my guess, that's biker weekend...which is quite cool, as long as you know where you're going to park.  Driving is out of the question.  Sort of a "Daytona North." Would be a great week to get your mind off of Jennifer, in the unlikely event you don't "catch" her!   Don't plan to go to Myrtle on Memorial Day weekend.  That would be major faux pas  boo-boo. 
Looking forward to meeting some bus'n people!  See you, JR  Cool

I think Eric was refering to the CCEA Rally at Myrtle Beach that upcoming week. Since many of us aren't part of CCEA or it's parent, FMCA, I thought we might like to have our own.
Dallas
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: