Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 22, 2014, 06:29:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prevost Factory Slides  (Read 103495 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2011, 09:53:25 AM »

When it comes to slides I like Bob's ! But I'm cheap & have no conversion yet! But rest assured when I start building mine I will be enlisting Bob's help for 2-3 slides. Wink. (That is if he'll work on a Setra instead of a "Prevo" )
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Gary W

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2011, 10:10:45 AM »

The company that builds and installs slides  in Prevost is down the road from me in Salmon Arm Bc. It is called Valid Manufacturing. I  had a tour of their factory a few years ago .   The buses are delivered here form the factory, they install the slides then ship them to marathon and other conversion co.They also do the Newell coaches. They are pricey $75000.00 per slide. Here is the link to their web site. Gary

http://www.validmanufacturing.com/index.php?pid=27
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: