Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 24, 2014, 11:50:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What the heck is happening with diesel prices?  (Read 7020 times)
blank

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2011, 04:19:02 PM »

I don't think anyone is asking for fuel to be forced down below its true realistic cost, but rather for the EPA to get the hell out of the way. We need more refineries and less manipulation of our fuel, less micromanaging every little ppm coming out our tailpipes. I also think it would help if fuel was taken out of futures trading. We certainly cant control what other countries do, but most of the trading is happening stateside, and if we took it off the table here, the rest of the world wouldn't have anyone to play with.

Another thing was years ago, collusion was illegal and heavily enforced. Its so unenforced today most people don't even know what it means.

kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2011, 04:41:06 PM »

Yes, If left in futures trading, the only ones that should be allowed to buy or sell futures in gasoline are those who produce it & those who actually use it. Also, you would be limited to how much you produce or consume during that time period.

Some of the EPA rules are good (ever hear of Love Canal?), just would be better if they weren't the final authority.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: