Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 20, 2014, 02:32:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, your Online mags will be safe.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flip version of BC magazine  (Read 4778 times)
Barn Owl
Roanoke, VA

PD4106-1063 "Wheezy Bus"

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2011, 04:30:12 PM »

3 . There are many that complain about content but don't submit articles. Having many contributors could make it more interesting to some. The ones that do contribute do a great job in IMO. I have wanted to do several articles but for some reason I haven't done it.

I can't remember all the different magazines I have subscribed to over the years.  BCM is the only one where anybody has suggested that it is the subscribers' fault if the content isn't good.  I'm sorry but I don't get it.

I wish I had time to help you but I don't. Look through your old magizines and you will get it.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 04:32:00 PM by Barn Owl » Logged

L. Christley - W3EYE Amateur Extra
Blue Ridge Mountains, S.W. Virginia
Itís the education gained, and the ability to apply, and share, what we learn.
Have fun, be great, that way you have Great Fun!
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2011, 09:39:17 AM »

But as it stands, the income from the last 4 months is not in the account, and things need to be getting done.   

I feel bad bringing this back out for comment, but someone just made a comment to me that brought it to my attention and the way it is worded could easily be misinterpreted in a way that reflects badly on me.  So I just need to set the record straight for anyone that wondered what happened to the income that wasn't "in the account."

MAK was referencing that during the four month period without a published magazine there wasn't the usual income.  Obviously a magazine can't bill advertisers for missed issues, and because of the skipped issues renewals were down.

Also, I want to reiterate that all subscriptions and prepaid ads were extended to offset the missed issues before I left.  I know that doesn't make up for the disappointment of not receiving magazines, but I just want it clear for subscribers, and interested non-subscribers, that every effort was made to ensure subscribers and advertisers didn't get shortchanged in the process of what was happening.

As I said, I hate bringing this back up.  But I was a member of this awesome bus nut community long before I was involved in the magazine and expect to continue to be for the foreseeable future and don't want my reputation in it damaged by any misunderstandings.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: