Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 16, 2014, 10:33:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Board Feature Request - category organization  (Read 1072 times)
ChuckMC9

Ignore
« on: April 19, 2006, 08:15:34 AM »

Move everything currently in "All Topics ( click here for quick start! )" to "Bus Discussion".
Add new section, "Tips 'N Tricks for Using the Forum" or somesuch, at the same level as "Bus Discussion".
Add new section, "Swap Meet" or somesuch, at the same level as "Bus Discussion".
Be sure at least those three sections are at the same level, not subordinates of "Bus Discussion".

And I'm sure you know that it's far better to do this early in the life of the board than later on.

I am in the camp of those who would divide "Bus Discussion" even further, into sub-categories like, electrical, mechanical, construction, etc, but believe I'm in the minority so I won't hope for that. <sigh>  Wink

Hey even though my bus is a long way from perfect, I can ask for perfection on the board, can't I? Can't I?  Grin
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 08:49:25 AM »

Hi Chuck,

Richard [DML] is working on that as we speak, What you are talking about, will come togrther in the next few weeks.
He has a post under TIPS and TRICKS where you can feed him your ideas!

Thank You for your input! Members input is what makes this site a success!!

Nick Badame-
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 08:51:14 AM by Nick Badame Refrig. Co. » Logged

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 09:22:47 AM »

Move everything currently in "All Topics ( click here for quick start! )" to "Bus Discussion".
Add new section, "Tips 'N Tricks for Using the Forum" or somesuch, at the same level as "Bus Discussion".
Add new section, "Swap Meet" or somesuch, at the same level as "Bus Discussion".
Be sure at least those three sections are at the same level, not subordinates of "Bus Discussion".

And I'm sure you know that it's far better to do this early in the life of the board than later on.

I am in the camp of those who would divide "Bus Discussion" even further, into sub-categories like, electrical, mechanical, construction, etc, but believe I'm in the minority so I won't hope for that. <sigh>  Wink

Hey even though my bus is a long way from perfect, I can ask for perfection on the board, can't I? Can't I?  Grin
[/quote
]Absolutely. The board should be perfect. LOL

I personally do not like a board broken up in a lot of catagories. There are some like that and I quit visiting them because it seemed like such a pain to have to open all the various catagories and then find there was nothing new. Also the members seemed to sometimes put in something that was not related to the topic and should have been in another topic.but I will go with the flow. What the members want.
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: