Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 01, 2014, 05:27:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MC-5 Fuel Tank Leak  (Read 2087 times)
Fredward

MC-5A #5401 8" roof raise 8V71 with MT647

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2006, 08:01:43 PM »

Hey Craig,
I figured everybody should see this (now that we've already figured it out) I'm located about 15 miles south of you where the mosquitoes aren't as bad. Looking forward to getting together in the next few weeks.
-Fred

Fred Thomson
Fredward

MC-5A #5401 8" roof raise 8V71 with MT647

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2006, 08:15:36 PM »

NCBob: I would very much appreciate a few photogs of what you find in there. I would really like to see how the tank is constructed. Is there a horizontal seam around the middle? Maybe that's where I'm leaking from? Or is the fuel gauge sending unit located somewhere easily accessible? Maybe that's leaking? -Wishful Thinking I'm afraid.
Stan: I do believe I will be contacting my buddy with the plasma cutter. I'm afraid its either that or install a saddle tank from a truck in the front bay.....
-Fred

Fred Thomson
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2006, 04:38:25 AM »

Fred, I'll take the camera to the bus today and take all the pics I can.

Bob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: