Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 24, 2014, 03:45:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Offer to trade...Advice please...  (Read 3448 times)
thejumpsuitman

'79/'97 Eagle 05

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2011, 07:32:39 AM »

Hey Marc,
I don't get to the boards very often anymore and just saw you are moving. We just got to know each other!!!!! We will miss you here in NC and at the rallys. Good luck and keep us posted on your move so we can stop in to see you when we get out west.
Tom & Karen Hamrick

We will be sad to say "goodbye for now" to you and Karen and so many other wonderful people around here but moving to the SW has been a long time dream.  I'm turning 40 in 2 weeks and it does make you think about what you have and have not done in life ...  Roll Eyes  Hopefully you will make it out west and stop in on us.

Marc

"Life is like a game of Pool... No matter how bad it looks, you take your shot."
white-eagle

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2011, 10:46:35 AM »

40?Huh

you haven't had enough time to do much of anything  Grin Grin

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
thejumpsuitman

'79/'97 Eagle 05

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2011, 03:06:49 PM »

40?Huh

you haven't had enough time to do much of anything  Grin Grin

One of my strategies in life is to always hang out with older people.  That way I will always be young!!!   Grin Grin Grin

"Life is like a game of Pool... No matter how bad it looks, you take your shot."
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: