Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 22, 2014, 07:35:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: just wondering the cost  (Read 2030 times)
uemjg
jerry

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2011, 07:08:45 AM »

@ Busted Knuckle: The Highways on the eastside are 610 loop east and the I-10 (East Freeway)...apparently there's a few Heavy Equipment repair shops on the eastside of town.  If you recall the name then I should be able to find it.

@ Ralph: It's factory steering...a side note: When make turns on long wide freeways the steering is tight, but straight away its still a little loose.  I recently drained the steering fluid and refilled and bled it with the recommended oil instead of fluid.  But I also feel the fronted loose when going over bumps at low speeds.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: