Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 21, 2014, 09:44:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiser’s website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: someone suppose to bring windows back from rally  (Read 727 times)
glenn
Glenn & Sharon

mci 9

Ignore
« on: October 19, 2006, 03:17:25 PM »

if anybody know call 352-746-5670 ask for glenn
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 06:51:30 PM »

Hi Glen, are you looking for MC9 OEM windows?  If so, I'm planning on doing Arcadia in Dec, and could bring a couple down with me.  The windows are MC9 ex NJT windows...some  in frames and some out (Penn window conversion uses the OEM frame).  They would be free (FOB Arcadia) if you pick'em up at Arcadia.   I'm gradually getting rid of the things so let me know and I'll keep some.  I'm setting a dumpster this week just for the purpose of losing bus parts...and some other equally difficult to give away parts.
Are you located in FL? 
Best, JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.”

Ayn Rand
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: