Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 02:11:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: air lines for my bus garage  (Read 3490 times)
junkman42

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2011, 01:43:17 PM »

RJ, You are corrrect, I am aged and slow I could not remember!  Will We see You at Aarcadia this year?  Regards John L
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2011, 12:11:23 AM »

RJ, You are corrrect, I am aged and slow I could not remember!  Will We see You at Aarcadia this year?  Regards John L

John -

Sadly, I'm going to miss Arcadia this year, have spent the travel budget on a trip to Kelowna, BC to be with the grandkids.

Tried to make it a FAT > YLW > TPA (or MCO) > FAT airport tour, thereby killing two stones with one bird, but alas, the airlines decided to price the journey such that only Bill Gates could afford it this year.  (Even if he used his own LearJet. . .)

Seems like every year that |@n, Buswarrior and Luke make it down, I don't. . .  Maybe Murphy has something to do with it?  Sad

FWIW & HTH. . .

Wink

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: