Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 20, 2014, 06:13:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: http://bus.getdave.com/Album/Vegetable-Oil-Conversion/  (Read 1221 times)
glenn
Glenn & Sharon

mci 9

Ignore
« on: October 19, 2006, 03:37:13 PM »

http://bus.getdave.com/Album/Vegetable-Oil-Conversion/
Homegrowndiesel
Vegetable oil, Rudolf Diesel's original fuel

73-05 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 09:26:25 PM »

Nice photos. Are you thinking of burning vege also?

Bill

Aerodynamic Eagle & MCI 102a3
TomC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 10:13:14 PM »

Finally- someone who has a viable, realife system that will be used on his bus. Am very tired of hearing people knock systems of burning veggie oil when it hasn't been tried, and those that use it have no problems with it.  Will be anxiously waiting to hear how the bus runs on real 100% veggie oil without the mixing to make BioDiesel.  Bill-keep us informed-looks like an excellent system you designed!  Good Luck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
Homegrowndiesel
Vegetable oil, Rudolf Diesel's original fuel

73-05 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 07:23:31 AM »

Bill? I think that is Daves bus, and design. How about it Glenn. Very similar to my design but I can't take the credit Smiley.  Glad to see others that are not afraid to think out of the Centralized distribution pipeline.  (what box)

Finally- someone who has a viable, realife system that will be used on his bus. Am very tired of hearing people knock systems of burning veggie oil when it hasn't been tried, and those that use it have no problems with it. Will be anxiously waiting to hear how the bus runs on real 100% veggie oil without the mixing to make BioDiesel. Bill-keep us informed-looks like an excellent system you designed! Good Luck, TomC

Tom, I think you mean when they have not tried it Grin. Thanks for your encouragement and intrest.

Glad to see you posting Glenn. Tell us about your bus plans. Oh yea nice name, you got it first I got it last Wink Smiley Grin

Bill Glenn 

Aerodynamic Eagle & MCI 102a3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: