Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 07:36:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wood pellet stove that sits in a window like an air conditioner  (Read 3573 times)
mc8 tin tent

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2012, 06:16:11 PM »

Walk quietly an carry a big stick. Roll Eyes
jackhartjr

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2012, 06:42:40 PM »

I absolutely LOVE watching grown men and women walk into a Cabelas or a Bass Pro Shop and see the testosterone level jump by a factor of 10!
Jack

Jack Hart, CDS
1956 GMC PD-4501 #945 (The Mighty SCENICRUISER!)
8V71 Detroit
4 speed Spicer Trannsmission
Hickory, NC, (Where a call to God is a local call!)
chev49

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 02:59:55 AM »

i thimk mom needs a ccp... Grin

If you want someone to hold your hand, join a union.
Union with Christ is the best one...
basil

93 Eagle 15-45, 89 Bluebird All American FE

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 06:49:55 AM »

very interesting design

thanks for pointing it out
Bill 340

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2012, 11:46:00 AM »

Not to vote either way,  BUT yesterday somewhere in this country a car went off the road and into an Icy river with the father and 3 children, it landed upside down, the paserbys stopped and rolled the car back upright, could not open the rear windows to get the children,  you can not break that glass with your hand, only having seconds to keep these kids alive, one of the rescuers was armed and shot out the window allowing someone to pull the kids to saftey,  That handgun probably save 3 young lives along with cpr, all are now home.  BUT ALIVE, now that isn't pro or anti gun just goes to show how they can save others as well.  Everyone should have a spring loaded center punch in their vehicle just for cases like this, weather your trapped in your own car or helping save another, one push against any glass and it will shatter.  Just a thought,  Carry on....................

Bill & Brenda Phelan
Lakeland florida..........Host of the ARCADIA RALLY
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2012, 01:50:21 PM »

The thread is about a pellet stove.  I often enjoy sharing my crackpot opinions with the other busnut crackpots that troll Off Topic, but I fail to see the relevance of guns, blogs, and such to the threads here.  If you are voting for Prevost or have faith in MCI, this is the right place.  Other political and religious issues are for Off Topic.  Actually, due to our delicate sensitivities, it is now only allowed in Off Off Topic.

You don't have to believe everything you think.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: