Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 05:18:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Next issue of BCM  (Read 6153 times)
Ericbsc

73 05

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2011, 06:28:53 PM »

I have about as hope of getting my money back as I do of getting I've lost money on other things I didn't enjoy!!!!!! and as we say in the south MURRRRRY CHRISTMUS!!!
Paladin
Dave Knight

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2011, 11:31:17 PM »

All I know is that looking back, I was curious and interested in a bus magazine though a number of people warned against paying the money. Seems there was some incident or three where the magazine was flaky and people lost money? Well, I got my hands on an old copy and liked it so I subscribed and guess what? I liked it for the most part.
Well, flash forward to current times. I lost money, faith and respect in the magazine that I got not one issue for my money on and it's highly doubtful that I'd give it another shot. Too much silence, too many valid questions ignored. Not even a post giving accounting in light of the changing of the guard. Not the way that I do business and certainly not what I pay good money to get.  Angry

Bad taste in my mouth all around and also monitoring other feeds (forums) in case this finishes off the direction it seems to be going now though I'd like to be proven wrong.

'75 MC-8   'Event Horizon'
8V71  HT740
Salt Lake City, Utah

"Have bus will travel read the card of the man, a Knight without armor in a savage land...."
chev49

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2011, 01:02:50 AM »

I like the forum.. have somehow forgot to pay for this subscription for a while.... bad me...wonder why.. Grin

If you want someone to hold your hand, join a union.
Union with Christ is the best one...
BJ

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2011, 09:17:53 AM »

I agree the magazine has big problems and it is not only in the printing of it. For 4 months I have sent emails and posted on this board about the monthly magazine I was not getting. Last time I sent one to Mike. Do you think I ever got an answer. Hell no! I have been a member for almost twenty years and paid for 2 years last time. Ask me if I am going to renew..Hell no!  I do think who is ever running this magazine now should extend the subscription for magazines not received. I sure don't expect to get any money paid back............
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 02:20:52 PM »

I agree the magazine has big problems and it is not only in the printing of it. For 4 months I have sent emails and posted on this board about the monthly magazine I was not getting. Last time I sent one to Mike. Do you think I ever got an answer. Hell no! I have been a member for almost twenty years and paid for 2 years last time. Ask me if I am going to renew..Hell no!  I do think who is ever running this magazine now should extend the subscription for magazines not received. I sure don't expect to get any money paid back............

Good luck with either of those! I can assure you your right about getting any $ back. And I almost bet you we won't see any extra magazines either. (your not the only one in this boat)
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
juergen

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 02:53:54 PM »

I too made a BIG mistake. i subscribed for 3 years ONLINE and whoops, its all gone. Well, it not the lost money so much but it still is not nice.
Join a good bus forum such as this one here and be happy.
Juergen
Kevinmc5

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2011, 05:09:16 PM »

Looks like there is more work being done on a new web site than the mag. From what I've seen it's moving to a web mag insted of print. That's not what I payed for.
Kevin

1964 4106-2471 8v71 Boise ID Driving any place I can Fit
ted01

Every little thing=another piece of the puzzle!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2012, 12:42:53 PM »

I got this for Ted (I'm his wife) and paid in advance. I did not extend this year. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I hope it gets straightened out because he really enjoyed the magazine and I approved of this "centerfold".

James77MCI8

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2012, 01:38:09 PM »

Once I had to start asking for reasons as to why the magazine was late I had an uneasy feeling about it.  Each one of the subscribers deserves an answer even if it is bad news. I don't think it is unreasonable to get an answer to why goods that have been paid for are not going to be delivered. The customer should not have to ask.The vendor should have the decency to let people know that there is a problem. After the second time of not getting a magazine I requested a refund and Mike sent me a check.

77 MCI 8
8V-71 4 spd
akbusguy2000

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2012, 10:47:34 AM »

My sentiments:

tg
viking1
Viking

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2012, 11:33:19 AM »

Im still waiting for the last issue. I know it was posted on line, but I would really like a hard copy. Did anyone get a hard copy?Huh

Price is what you pay.  Value is what you get
buswarrior

'75 MC8 8V71 HT740

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2012, 12:21:24 PM »

No printed copy was made available at this northern address.

happy coaching!
buswarrior

Frozen North, Greater Toronto Area
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2012, 06:50:24 AM »

http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=22551.msg247720#msg247720

Happy Anniversary, happy anniversary Grin  Any one havin "Fun" yet? Huh
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 07:15:12 AM by van » Logged

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
buswarrior

'75 MC8 8V71 HT740

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2012, 10:33:51 AM »

Thank you for the reminder.

happy coaching!
buswarrior

Frozen North, Greater Toronto Area
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2012, 11:04:33 AM »

OK, seems like its all coming into place. The next issue of BCM will be the Feb issue, which will be the 20th anniversery of the Magazine.  Look forward to it, it's going to be a fun one.
mak

Hey he didn't say Feb. of what yr!
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: