Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 23, 2014, 11:57:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not Looking ... But That'd Work...  (Read 748 times)
JerryH

« on: October 21, 2006, 06:09:11 AM »

So, not really a hard-hitting bus topic post, but what querky things have you bought ... while not looking ... for your bus.

I was at a K-Mart with kids and wife and I saw this thing and thought, "...that'd work for the kids bunk area..." in holding their books & stuff.

So I can't be the only one.  What kinda (non-conventional specifically for RV's) stuff have you found for your buses.

At under $5.00 each ... I thought I couldn't go wrong, plus I got a thumbs up from an 8 and 12 year old.  Cheesy

I like unusual unexpected finds ... I have plenty more of things like that I've found, but it's your turn...

Jerry H.
"see you in Arcadia!"
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 03:49:43 PM by JerryH » Logged
wvanative

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 09:20:30 AM »

Jerry,

I would normally give an addaboy for this kind of thinking, but since you were thinking of the kids this time I am going to give you an addadaddy which is worth two addaboys. Way to go Jerry keep the idea’s coming.

Dean

Dean Hamilton Villa Grove, IL East Central IL. Near Champaign
Still Dreaming and planning
TomC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 09:22:03 AM »

Was in Kmart. I like Dolphins and have a couple of wood ones in the bus.  Was looking for a new soap dish (something a little more sophisticated than the plastic junk at CW) and found a Dolphin soap dish out of acrylic.  Needless to say, snapped that up. Good LUck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: