Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 28, 2014, 11:45:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It is hard to call us stranded now... in Mexico, all is good. PHOTOs  (Read 717 times)
viento1

Ignore
« on: January 03, 2012, 02:18:48 PM »

First of all, I would like to thank all my bus friends for all of your help and PMs and support. A special thanks goes out to Garry and his beautiful wife Olivia. Our Christmas has some great memories thanks to them.

If you are interested, our dog Maggie has started a blog for our trip down the Baja from Edmonton. Please feel free to post and enjoy the photos.  www.maggiepaws.com

Ok, it's time to go on another road trip.
www.randalclark.com
MC5
boogiethecat

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 05:07:27 PM »

Hey I was starting to worry about you!  I got the pulley all finished... when you coming over again?
Looks like you're having a blast down south!
Cheers
Gary
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 05:09:41 PM by boogiethecat » Logged

1962 Crown
San Diego, Ca
viento1

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 07:09:33 AM »

It seems that we may leave tomorrow and spend a few days winding North through the Baja again. Southern Baja is much much faster than Northern Baja. Either way, we should be in San Diego on Monday. I am excited to have an alternator again. I sure miss it.

Ok, it's time to go on another road trip.
www.randalclark.com
MC5
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: