Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 23, 2014, 07:55:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where in Q is the rally?  (Read 869 times)
MikeH

Ignore
« on: January 15, 2012, 09:15:07 PM »

Hi all Q lovers:

We are in the area and might like to come by and see some buses and meet a few folks. Can somebody tell me whereabouts the rally is at? I know the main drag through town & a couple other places on the north side of town. Never had occasion to be on the south side of town. If somebody can tell me where you all are and we have time, we'll try and get by.

Thanks,
Mike

P.S. Sorry to hear about the entertainment snafu. I know of several busnuts that could put on a good show. Maybe next time.

"It just ain't fair! How come the good guys always win?" -Bad Jack Cutter
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 05:39:35 AM »

Head south towards Yuma on 95 first stop light past I 10 turn left 1 block turn left you will see the buses from 95 or I 10

good luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
jackhartjr

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 05:41:06 AM »

Tell us about the entertainment snafu?
Jack

Jack Hart, CDS
1956 GMC PD-4501 #945 (The Mighty SCENICRUISER!)
8V71 Detroit
4 speed Spicer Trannsmission
Hickory, NC, (Where a call to God is a local call!)
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 05:50:50 AM »

Jack, the rally had Marty Haggard (Merle Son) booked for months he found a paying job lol and cancelled but that is ok there are few there with Jim and Jack helping can put on a good show.

Hall will have somebody rest assured

good luck 

Life is short drink the good wine first
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 07:11:53 AM »

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=loc:+33.66161,-114.21650&tab=wl

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
Songman

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 02:33:17 PM »

The California Cowboys will be playing again. They played last year and everyone loved them. They will be even better this year with their full band there and a better sound system and lights. And they don't have to take off and drive back to San Francisco that night so be prepared for a long show. Get your dancing shoes on!

Yeah, I'm let down that Marty did us that way at near the last minute. He was being paid to play Quartszite... the price that they set (Yes, it was low as a favor to me, but he agreed.) He canceled because he signed a long term gig that required him to be there on certain dates and that was one of them. I don't like it, and I don't agree with him doing it... but they all have families to support and I guess that was the decision he had to make.

If you saw them last year, you already know how great the Cowboys are. If not, you are in for a treat! Remember that, just like Marty, they are playing for a fraction of their normal rate as a favor to me... so feel free to tip them and buy CDs! http://www.californiacowboys.com/

1992 Prevost XL-45
Nashville, TN
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: