Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 19, 2014, 04:08:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is here! TN FALL BUS BASH @ Knuckle's This week-end!  (Read 1045 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« on: October 22, 2006, 04:46:16 PM »

Ok folks now that the time is here, I really could use an idea of how many are gonna be here! I'd like to get some stuff planned and organized! Please either post it here or call me at 731-885-7460 or 270-705-1139 (cell) or email me. But it would be very helpful to know how many are gonna be here! (Or about) BK aka Bryce!  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 06:09:18 PM »

Ok Members,

If you don't know Bryce [aka Busted Knuckle] and his family. You autta know that they run a Bus line and have a Repair shop for busses!

If you have any questions about problems with your bus, then this is the Rally to be at..... Not to mention the great Food and Entertainment...

Anybody in the south, or mid west can easly attend this Rally or just a day trip to meet theese nice Folks.

Nick Badame-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 06:33:09 PM »

Thanks Nick!
BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 10:03:54 AM »

no Thank You Required......

It's Just the Truth!

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
belfert

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 01:58:11 PM »

Well, I am headed out BK's way for the rally in about 30 minutes.  With any luck I will be there at around noon tomorrow.

Brian Elfert
belfert

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 05:17:39 PM »

Well, I made it to BK's place.  I got here three hours later than planned due to leaving late and some extra stops at Walmart along the way.

Bryce said a number of people who planned to show up have cancelled for various reasons.  He doesn't have any idea how many will show up.  Ross and myself are the only ones here to date.

Bryce found that my oil leak is actually the oil feed line to the turbo.  I had only looked at the oil lines closer to the turbo and he looked behind things with a mirror and found the leak in the oil feed line.  I'm paying him for this work and some other stuff, but his rates are way cheaper than anyone at home.

Brian Elfert
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: