Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 22, 2014, 05:14:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 10-12 mpg MC9!  (Read 4415 times)
RnMAdventures

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2012, 05:05:39 PM »

To quote a famous politician,"Oops".  However, all evidence has been erased.

Smiley lol - honestly I wasn't going to say anything... and then John chimed in.

Mike & Rosemarie
1964 PD4106-2626
DD8v71 & Allison v730
blank

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2012, 06:20:52 PM »

Another issue is time. For the folks in the bus it slows down... but for the folks outside the bus it actually speeds up.... at 75 MPH it would take 7 days... etc, but inside the bus it would be like 5.5 days. Wink

Fuel is like that too. Like when your parked for a while it seems to last much longer between fill ups. I swear, it seems like I havnt put any fuel in the Bus since it came home. My gallons per day average is almost zero.

Whats really crazy is the fuel economy we get with the Jeep taking it along behind. One time we filled it up at home, and still had half a tank when we got back. But when I calculated the mileage I was shocked to see it got almost 300 MPG.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: