Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 01, 2014, 07:37:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bus Musuem!!!  (Read 705 times)
brojcol
Jimmy

Ignore
« on: October 23, 2006, 03:44:41 PM »

Grin Grin Grin
OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I just realized that the bus musuem is in Hershey, PA!  Thanks to RUNCUTTER's website links!  I live in Wilkes-Barre now and am only a short drive away!  You'd better believe I'm planning a trip there ASAP!  Probably weekend after next. 

Anybody ever been???

Jimmy

"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate
Runcutter

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 03:59:30 PM »

Jimmy, if you can make it, the annual meeting and dinner is this coming Saturday (10/28).  Special displays inside and outside between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.  Dinner at 7:00 PM, with Bill Millar (APTA Executive Director) speaking.  Deadline for dinner tickets was today (10/23). 

Even if you don't/can't make the dinner, it'd be a good time to be there just pay normal admission and you'll find bus folks all over the place.

I don't know if there may still be dinner tickets available, but if you are interested and send me a private message, I can let you have the appropriate phone numbers to inquire.

It looks like I'm not going to make it up for this year's dinner, couldn't make last year's either.  George Sage (Bonanza Bus Lines) was the speaker last year - Jim Lehrer the previous year (that one I did make).

Arthur Gaudet   Carrollton, TX 

Arthur Gaudet    Carrollton (Dallas area) Texas 
1968 PD-4107

Working in the bus industry provides us a great opportunity - to be of service to others
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 04:04:25 PM »

http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=1717.0  .
Do a search for national transportation musuem.
Nick had a nice post with pictures

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: