Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 01, 2014, 03:12:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DIESEL...  (Read 3410 times)
TomNPat

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 03:50:23 PM »

California diesel is finally less than regular this past week.  That is a reversal of a fact for a few months now.

Fast Fred rides high again on fact and logic.  Good to see you back on the board.  Don't want to have to depend totally on Dick for our sage advice.

Saw advice today that we should all just buy what we need.  No reason to fill up based on the promise that the price is going up.  Let the oil companies store it for us until we need it.  That will keep the fuel fresher, reduce their sales, and make their supply greater.  If they have more supply based on a little less demand, the economists tell me the price goes down.

I've spent too much time making sure my tank is full 'before the price goes up'  I then worry about whether the fuel lacks power 3 months later.  A full tank is best to prevent water vapor condensation, but there are ways around that too.

TomNPat
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: