Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 21, 2014, 02:41:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus for sale?  (Read 1176 times)
jmanoske

Ignore
« on: October 25, 2006, 06:24:20 PM »

I'm looking for a rust free MCI C or Prevost 89 or newer. <---edited by Phil --> 

Jeff
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 07:34:55 PM by plyonsMC9 » Logged
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 07:32:35 PM »

Jeff,

Welcome to the MAK bbs!   The owner of this site has a classifieds section with lots of busses for sale.  There is a link at the top of this page which directs you to that area.  I believe I even saw a 1991 Prevost there.  Buying/selling in the Discussion area is not allowed. 

However - we are glad you are here and hope you will be joining us for some bus discussions.    Smiley

Best Regards, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Craig R

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 07:11:40 AM »

Jeff,

Welcome to the MAK bbs!   The owner of this site has a classifieds section with lots of busses for sale.  There is a link at the top of this page which directs you to that area.  I believe I even saw a 1991 Prevost there.  Buying/selling in the Discussion area is not allowed. 

However - we are glad you are here and hope you will be joining us for some bus discussions.    Smiley

Best Regards, Phil

I'm confused, Phil  Huh DROdio announces that heart wrenching circumstances force him to list his beloved bus up for sale and includes an Ebay link (how transparent could a notice of sale be?) ant the tread goes on for pages without you stepping in. Then this unsuspecting sap makes a simple inquire about the availability of a coach and you're on it like white on rice Angry
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: