Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 29, 2014, 07:51:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the dates for Jacks rally?  (Read 1074 times)
ChuckMC8

1977 MC8 and 1993 102C3 Temple Ga #322 F&AM

Ignore
« on: October 26, 2006, 04:00:29 AM »

Icant find the dates for Jacks new year party on the rally section. Can someone help? I need the actual date when it begins and when its over.I musta missed it.......chuck

Far better is it to dare mighty things,to win glorious triumphs,even though they may be checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much,because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.  Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919)
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 04:53:52 AM »

Yeah, took me a while to find dates too. The trick is to click on the 'calendar' button near the top of the page. Then at the bottom of the calendar you will see another box/ button that lets you choose the month.

This site has so many features.......

kyle

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Ace

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 05:08:39 AM »

Chuck, people (nuts) usually start leaving home day after Christmas and arrive the nest (sorry no ecks key) day and some (most) stay thru the new year after a hard week of partying and leave right after usually on the 2nd. Jack has always said that early arrivals and late stayers are most welcome but with the new facility, it would be best to confirm this with Jack himself.

HTH

Ace
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 05:18:56 AM »

Chuck & anyone else interested,
   Bussin' 2007 will be from Friday, December 29 through Monday, January 1, 2007.  Early arrivals are Ok beginning on Tuesday, December 26.  All electric hook-ups are gone, dry camping is $5.00 per day.  Rally fee is $40.00 until December 1 and $50.00 after December 1.  The rally will be held at the Turner Center in Arcadia, Florida.  We will return home from "Paula's Retirement Trip" around November 13.  I will finished rally schedule at that time and post it on the BBs. 
   We are presently sitting in a campground near Hoboken, GA for the SE BusNuts Rally this weekend.  Looks like about 60-63 buses will be attending.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
buswarrior

'75 MC8 8V71 HT740

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 05:21:55 PM »

....mmmmmmmm.......

Bussin '07!

.....mmmmmmmmm........

easiest hard partying of the year!

.....mmmmmmmmm........

I loves Jack and Paula!

......mmmmmmmmm......

Ace and Niles too!

......mmmmmmmmm......

(and everyone else, you know who you are!)

happy coaching!
buswarrior

Frozen North, Greater Toronto Area
Ace

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2006, 06:11:04 PM »

Ewan, I've seen that before on a soup can somewhere...

hmm hmm Good!

See you and yours there for sure!

Hope Niles can make it. I hear there's going to be a late night seminar on Rican paint schemes!    Roll Eyes

Ace
Dreamscape

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2006, 06:33:57 PM »

I can't wait to go to some of these rally's. Would be nice to meet everyone and shoot some bull and whatever else there is. Hopefully next hear I will have My Lady on the road.

Paul
buswarrior

'75 MC8 8V71 HT740

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 08:46:31 PM »

Campbells's soup

mmm mmmm good!

and Bussin 'XX rallies too!

Niles, you best be coming to this shindig......

Dreamscape, you don't need a bus, just fly/drive right on in here. Jack has the info to get a hotel room nearby. We have all been in bus dry dock!!!!

happy coaching!
buswarrior

Frozen North, Greater Toronto Area
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 09:08:48 PM »

Got my flights booked, rental car booked, room booked, just countin' the days. . .

Cheesy Cheesy

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: