Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 04:25:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xantrex/Trace SW Series Inverter Manual, free to good home  (Read 554 times)
Sean
Geek.

'85 Neoplan Spaceliner "Odyssey"

Ignore
« on: February 27, 2012, 05:26:32 PM »

I was digging around in the manuals file today for something else, when I came across the original hard-copy manual that came with my Trace SW4024 inverter/charger.  It is in excellent condition, having spent most of its life in a file drawer.

These manuals are available on-line in PDF format, and that's what I use when I need to consult the manual.  I'm not really sure why we've been hauling this around with us all these years.  In any case, before I drop it in the recycling bin, I thought I'd ask here first to see if anyone wanted it.  I know lots of people prefer the hardcopy, and it is handy if you are out in the shop doing the installation.

This is for all SW series units using revision 4.01 of the software, including the SW2512 and SW4024 models popular in bus conversions.

First posted reply gets it, but you'll have to pick it up from me in the next two weeks here in Las Vegas, or else I can mail it to you at your expense.

-Sean
http://OurOdyssey.BlogSpot.com

Full-timing in a 1985 Neoplan Spaceliner since 2004.
Our blog: http://OurOdyssey.BlogSpot.com
wildbob24

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 06:12:51 PM »

Sean,

I'll take it. I'll PM my address.

Bob

P8M4905A-1308, 8V71 w/V730
Custom Coach Conversion
Duluth, GA
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print