Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 21, 2014, 02:43:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Rustless Money Pit" & Bus Rally Albums re-arranged  (Read 726 times)
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« on: October 26, 2006, 08:54:30 PM »

Hello Everyone,
I can tell by the counter information that I receive weekly what viewers of my web site look at the most.  I have decided to re-arrange my web site hopefully to make it easier to find what you look at the most and also that I will be adding more information intended toward "Newbies" in photo form and will always post the location of any new information I post to make it easier to find as well. 

I have put all the Bus Nut Rally's at the begining of my web site and all bus rally information will have the album name starting with a letter, ('A", "B" etc. )  If there is additional Albums pertaining to a particular rally such as the Timmonsville, SC rally I will Post the letter with a number, ("D1", "D2", etc.)  I will also have a date in the heading so you know you are looking at photo's of the same rally and the same time period taken.  Boy I hope I don't have you confused here. 

Now, all my bus repairs, (MY Eagle, "The Rustless Money Pit") will continue using only a Album Number and name such as (#1-Album S&S etc. ).  Then any additional information in other subjects will be in separate albums such as (#1, #2, #3 etc.) with their names of the repair area also in the heading.  Not everyone wants to look at these and to minimize wasting your viewing time this area will be for newbies to take their time to look at one album at a time when they wish.  I plan to start adding much more from my CD on this website for anyone needing information to reclaim the life of their bus if it is needed, (Like Mine Was).   

I appreciate constructive feed back so that I may further help all I can with "FREE" information for them to consider in their bus conversion projects.  Please feel free to email me for additonal information if I have any that will assist you.   

Again I want to emphasize that (I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL CONVERTER), any and all work I have done has been my own choosing and I am not stating that my way is the way you should have to fix your bus, this information is only intended to be a guide to find problem areas and how I fixed them. in my personal bus.  I am not responsible for any personal injuries or damage to any propertiy caused by the reader using my web site information.  This information is only intended to be a (GUIDE) to assist in making safe decisions which any converter should consult a ("Professional Bus Converter") before attempting.

My web site once again is:
http://community.webshots.com/user/converter101

I will start posting additional information very soon, I will (Always) post the exact locaton of any new photo posts.
Thank You,
Gary LaBombard   

Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: