I've just finished installing two of these cheap-but-OK air line fog lubricators for my Sprague HP-200 wiper motors: http://www.harborfreight.com/14-micro-fog-lubricator-68227.html
They're decent quality, especially for less than $10 each, and they work as well as a $60 Norgren lubricator I also have. I put each one next to the wiper motor, with a few inches of clear plastic tubing to the motor - this allows me to see exactly how much oil is going through. The wipers now work smoother than before, and hopefully will last longer before needing to be rebuilt.
Another project I'm finishing right now is adding a Stewart-Warner dual air pressure gauge to my instruments. Fortunately Crown left two knock-outs in the gauge panel for two extra gauges, so I didn't even have to get out my hole saw! This new gauge will be for brake force application pressure; it was an option from the factory, but my bus never had one. I've run 1/4" DOT air tubing from the spare 3/8" ports on my E-6 treadle valve, along with all the correct DOT fittings. I hope this gauge will tell me if there's a leak or problem with either brake circuit, plus it will also show if my brakes are beginning to fade.
Both these little projects are time-fillers, while I wait for American RV to get my toilet and valves. I've ordered a Dometic 310 loo and four of the cable-operated Valterra valves, but without actually having them I don't know exactly where Ronco will need to spin-weld the fittings into my gray and poo tanks. Hopefully I'll get them in the next few days, then I can finish installing my waste tanks. Have crapper, will travel.