Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 31, 2014, 03:17:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eagle windows  (Read 942 times)
Hobe

Ignore
« on: October 28, 2006, 04:12:07 AM »

I have several good double glass Eagle 10 windows that are free for trhe taking. Fred North Florida Bus Conversion
Dreamscape

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 07:02:30 AM »

I don't suppose they will fit my O1 will they? The radius is probably not the same etc. etc..

Paul
Ace

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 07:16:58 AM »

Paul the model 10 windows will all of your 01 windows not counting the very front ones thathave the slight curve. I replaced all of my 01 windows that have the little widow at the top with model 10 solid windows. In fact I got a couple of them from Fred Hobe too! Make sure they are model 10's though as 15's won't work! I still have some original 01's and a couple of 15's if anyone needs them. They might end up at the landfill before long!

Ace
Hobe

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 06:22:55 PM »

Because I don't no how to answer on this board you will have to call me at 850 929 4021
Dreamscape

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 06:27:32 PM »

I will call you tomorrow sometime.
Just click on reply and type your message then click on send. It should all work for you.

Thanks,
Paul
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: