Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 18, 2014, 12:08:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WRICO INTERNATIONAL  (Read 1094 times)
Kellie Varga

Ignore
« on: March 14, 2012, 01:52:55 PM »

Welcome back Wrico International.  They just agreed to continue advertising in Bus Conversion Magazine. Their website is http://www.wricointernational.com/ and their phone number is 541-744-4333.  Wrico International carries a full line of coach conversions parts and accessories.
TomC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 03:25:04 PM »

Dick Wright-owner is second to none as to his vast knowledge of Gensets and electrical needs for RV's.
I had a space issue for my generator for my truck.  I wanted the 13kw, but it had a 4 cylinder.  Kubota had just come out with a larger 3 cylinder that was only 2hp less then the 4 cylinder.  Dick made a custom 12kw with the 3 cylinder that is only 35.5" long!  He didn't charge extra for it either.  Good Luck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
Geoff

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 04:48:13 PM »

I happened to call Wrico a couple of weeks ago-- I needed a new digital faceboard for my Trace SW2512MC inverter-- Dick took the call personally and found me exactly what I needed.  He gave a great price and shipped it without waiting for my check.  Damn-- You can't find this type of customer service anymore.  He got his check about the same time I got the package.

--Geoff
'82 RTS AZ

Geoff
'82 RTS AZ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: