Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 19, 2014, 06:22:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHO is kellie?IF  (Read 2632 times)
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2012, 08:25:04 AM »

Grin sorry for pulling that lousy stinking most awful stupid joke (AGAIN Grin)

stupid joke.wmv

As Box Car Okie would say " slow day here on the goat farm!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 09:42:42 AM by van » Logged

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
Tikvah

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2012, 02:14:35 PM »

If anyone wants to "take charge" let me know.
mak

I also have offered to "take charge".  We're already in the business, willing to help or "take over". 
Just say the word and we'll keep this wheel rolling.

Dave

I couldn't repair my brakes, so I made my horn louder.
1989 MCI-102 A3
DD 6V92 Turbo, Alison
Tons of stuff to learn!
Started in Cheboygan, Michigan (near the Mackinaw Bridge).  Now home is anywhere we park
Ericbsc

73 05

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2012, 02:59:38 PM »

I think the last person to " give a damn" about the BCM rag was Mike Sullivan. He poured his heart and soul into the magazine. He was late several times, but given his situation, and limited resources he did an outstanding job. I don't have a clue what happened, just what I observed. He even put together an excellent rally with no staff!! That only happens when a person takes pride in what they do!! I am in business and understand that making a profit is essential to survival. I have customers that take great pride in their reputation, and will go without food if that is what it takes. Others are about one person, themselves!! They could care less about paying the bill or making good on an agreement. I like others have contacted my CC company to report.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: