Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
May 27, 2016, 03:14:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at (657) 221-0432 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
Author Topic: What is this paneling called?  (Read 2084 times)
Hero Member
Offline Offline

Posts: 2458

"The Mighty GMC"

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 10:34:30 AM »

Its easy to make you own beadboard using plywood. In my house kitchen reno I made my own by cutting dados(grooves) in plywood and gluing dowels into the grooves.



Fred,  You have to darn much time on your hands.... Tongue   Grin


1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Jr. Member
Offline Offline

Posts: 59


« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 02:43:36 PM »

It is bead board and you can get it in 4x8 sheets or 4x4 sheets but you would end up with a bunch of waste.  You would be better off getting it packs of single 3.5 inch double beaded boards. They are usually 8ft long and can be found at any home improvement store. 

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!