Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 21, 2014, 09:58:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RV's for sale  (Read 1238 times)
Ross

Ignore
« on: April 19, 2006, 06:36:41 PM »

Anyone notice all the RV's for sale this spring?  Our local rag is full of them and they all want top, top dollar.  Wondering why?Huh  It seems that most of these units are in the 2003 - 2005 year range.  They bought these units back when gas was cheap and they were employed.  When they bought, they fell for the "No payments till 20xx" scam.  Now they have a 3 year old unit and have barely begun making payments on it...and can't afford the payments....AND...They owe many thousands more than what they could possibly sell it for.  I talked to a few who said they would probably have to give it up to the bank.

I don't know whay I posted this.  I guess I'm just discusted with the direction this country is going.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: