Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 20, 2014, 06:39:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is in Central Florida?  (Read 1630 times)
DrDave

« on: April 19, 2006, 01:11:00 PM »

I am wondering who lives in the central florida area that has buses or conversions?

The reason is that I keep hearing about someone near me here in Deland ( West of Daytona )
that is converting an MC9, I have seen the bus going down the road but never seem to hook up
with the guy, Seems he was at one of the rallies and I still missed him somehow.. wierd...

I just discovered today that someone around Orange City has what appeared to be a 96A3 or 102A3.
the destination sign said " Tijuana ". I didn't stop cause I was hot and tired and my Isuzu box truck
has no a/c compressor. Guess I am going to have to fix that....

Yesterday I found a GMC Buffalo sitting in a yard a mile away next to where I buy fuel.. Never noticed it
before but I didn't look across the side street.

I see transient bus conversions passing through headed for Daytona all the time but that is another story.

Fuel prices are going up and up again. I bought diesel yesterday at $ 2.81 /.9 and today it was $ 2.93 /.9
guess I will add my extra fuel filters to the MCI and go ahead and filter and add that 50 gallons of wvo to the tank
if I want to go anywhere this summer.

FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 01:33:39 PM »

Hey Dave,

I am over near Wildwood.

Met you talking over by JJ's at Bussin 2006.

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Len Silva

Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 01:47:46 PM »

Dave,

I'm in North Central Florida in Fort White between Gainesville and Lake City.  I have a 4104 but we a planning on moving up to something newer, probably an 8 or 9.

We met a few years ago when I lived in Brooksville and gave you an old central air conditioner.  Don't know if you ever got it working or not.

Len Silva

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.
NCbob

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 02:07:02 PM »

We're not in central FL right now but spent last year in Belleview (not far from Floridacracker) and plan to winter in Bushnell.
Tried to reach FC but no e-mail posted.  We're MC5'ers and newbies at that so what we lack in experience we make up for in loyalty to the hobby.

FC if you'd like...I'd like to talk with you off board.  We're going to be in Bellview later this month and I'd really enjoy seeing your bus.

NCbob
rwies@verizon.net
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 02:26:09 PM »

Bob,

Sent you an email with some contact info.

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Mrbill4108

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 04:52:27 PM »

We're here in Titusville with a GMC 4108

Mrbill4108

79 GMC 4108A
S/N 228
Florida Space Coast
Ace

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 05:53:59 PM »

I'm about as central as you can get by looking at the map. I live in Lakeland which is just between Mickey Mouse and Cigar City! That's Orlando and Tampa for those that have never been here!  Grin If anyone wants to come by and visti or chat, just say the word as the door is "almost" always open! (We DO work alot) We are converting a Prevost H3 and it's coming along fairly well so far! Just planted grass plugs along the front and side where the new parking pad (gravel driveway) was put in. Trimmed the big oak tree in the back yard today, uh tonight, and started making my new corn roaster on Easter Sunday and is about half done! Still working full time at regular job just to keep two other guys busy. Yea the ole H3 is coming right along!  You get my drift?[/[/i][/b]color]

Anyway, if your looking to benchbus, give us a holler and let us know your coming by! We'd be glad to visit with you! Hmm now that I think about it, the last bussin couple that came by and left and we haven't heard from them since!  Wink

Later...

Ace
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 06:23:04 PM »

! Hmm now that I think about it, the last bussin couple that came by and left and we haven't heard from them since! 
>>
ACE that's just funny (fotflmao)

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: