Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 22, 2014, 02:25:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I broke the cardinal rule of sharing ... 24 volt to 12 volt relay circuit...  (Read 3488 times)
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2006, 05:43:25 AM »

So sad to see hurt feelings & people getting p_$$_d off about this.

I have learned alot from this. While bobofthenorth may be technically & legally correct, that's what bothers me the most, an innocent (by ignorance) post can land one in court defending themselves.

This litigation issue is not what I see this issue to be about.

The real focus here should be RESPECT. We all step on other toes unintentionally & we all need to get over ourselves & get back to what makes us happy & life worth living & that is helping out others (Not tearing down).

This busnut hobby is so great because of the free advice & help.

We're all busnuts, so that means we're insane, so that means we're innocent †GrinGrinGrinGrin

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Happycampersrus

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2006, 09:48:58 AM »

Shocked I have been using the NGRI defense for years and if you look it up you will find my picture next to it. Grin

Dale
Sean
Geek.

'85 Neoplan Spaceliner "Odyssey"

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2006, 02:00:23 PM »

Dave,

Thank you for your most recent post.  I accept your apology and hope that it will end any hostility, real or perceived, in this thread.

I do believe the discussion here among all has been instructive.

And, to reiterate for everyone, all the images and text on my web sites are available freely to this community for personal use.  You may view them, print them, download them, and use whatever portions suit your needs.  I hope you will learn something from my experience, including from my mistakes.  I only ask that if you want to include them on your own web site(s), that you do so by linking to them rather than copying them, or consult with me first.  My email address is available on the site.  For use in other ways, for example in a seminar you plan to give, or in a work-for-hire, please check with me first.  And please remember that every web author deserves the same courtesy.

-Sean
http://OurOdyssey.blogspot.com

Full-timing in a 1985 Neoplan Spaceliner since 2004.
Our blog: http://OurOdyssey.BlogSpot.com
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: