Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
January 27, 2015, 08:14:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: C.A.R.B.  (Read 387 times)
boxcarOkie

Ignore
« on: January 26, 2015, 02:30:01 PM »

Anyone have updated and valid data on C.A.R.B. restrictions in the Golden State, that they could pass on?*

Thanks.

<><><>

*  Non California residents need not respond.

Dave5Cs

1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71 644MT Allison, Roseville, CA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 05:01:56 PM »

Yep it's been disbanded due to lack of interest by Californians. Jeey The Gov however does want to bring back the Medfly so the new members of our Licensed society have good jobs and health Insurance. Roll Eyes

My personal skills are fine.. itís my tolerance to idiots that needs work!....

http://s1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj493/fltmr2000/
belfert

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:11:32 AM »

TomC would probably be your best source on this as he lives in California and sells heavy truck that are affected by CARB rules.

Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN
boxcarOkie

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:01:11 AM »

TomC would probably be your best source on this as he lives in California and sells heavy truck that are affected by CARB rules.

I have at this time received a few emails on it, for some reason a few folks are kind of afraid of posting something here at the Old Shark Tank.  Looks like I can take my no good, oil leaking worn out, oil drippin mosquito killing Detroit out there and will not have to worry about it.

It pays to check now days, in this environmentally conscious society we have progressed to.

Thanks for your input Belfert ...

<><><>

Dreamscape
Dreamscape
Global Moderator

1968 Silver Eagle Model 01 8V71 Allison 740 #7443

« Reply #4 on: Today at 12:45:36 PM »

CARB rules do not affect RV's, only commercial stuff. That's the last word I got, so no worries. When I lived there it was never a problem with my old dinosaur!  Wink

Becky and Paul Lawry, On The Road
Travel Blog - http://dreamscapetravels.wordpress.com/
Bus Blog - http://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/

Our coach was originally owned by the Dixie Echoes.
boxcarOkie

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:01:21 PM »

Yes, this is true, not on an RV.  But things do have a profound tendency to change in our world, so it pays one to check.  Which is NOT always a good fix either.  I had a printed out sheet of the parking instructions in a suburb of Houston Proper where our kids currently live. 

The print out said "RV parking on city streets is restricted to 48 hours" someone didn't like it, called the cops.  At that time, I had documented proof that I had only been in town 16 hours (fuel receipt Flyin Hooker, dated/time stamped) and I handed it to the cop.

After I showed it to "Barney" his reply was .... I don't care, move it or I will have it towed.  Soooooooooooooooo it will work for you or against you. 

Pays to check.

Thank you for your reply.

<><><>

luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Today at 01:35:18 PM »

The excess smoke law still applies to exempt RV's in CA I don't care what state you are from.I saw a old GM being snap tested for smoke last week it had Iowa plates lol it was a smoker.

I know this guy that sell generators CA is after him for the emission on his units they were not the current tier rating for the state

CA just needs electric cars,trucks,and buses anything else they make it almost impossible to meet their laws and requirements   

Life is short drink the good wine first
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: