Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 21, 2014, 03:31:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wiring in front Junction box 102D3  (Read 621 times)
rwc
No longer will be Now AM

Ignore
« on: April 07, 2012, 03:00:40 PM »

I am removing excess wiring from front junction box. I have a wire No. 62A BRYL. I need to keep  it but had removed and now can't remember which stud it came off of. I have made diligent search of schematics and cannot find a wire with that number. Any help appreciated.
     Thanks Rod

John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 05:21:35 PM »

Rod,

I would call MCI tech support on Monday. They should be able to help you out. I would say look at the schematic, but sounds like you already have.

I am very impressed with your project. That is huge. We need to do something like that, but there is a fear factor, and a time factor Grin.

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
rwc
No longer will be Now AM

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 06:28:58 PM »

Yeah I went over every schematic in the book with a magnifying glass. Found a 62P which was for he toilet occupied lamp.  It may be extra but am not sure. I have to order some parts so will talk to MCI on Monday.

Thanks
         Rod

Brian Diehl

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 06:49:53 AM »

When I was putting in my replacement engine I really needed a better wiring diagram for the bus than what was in the maintenance manual.  I called and spoke with MCI tech support and asked them for a blown up version of the teensy tiny diagram in the manual.  They sent me a fantastic PDF file with all the wiring.  I printed it on 17x11 paper and am now able to read all the wire numbers and where they connect.  You might consider seeing if MCI has a larger version of your wiring diagram you could have.  It worked for me.
rwc
No longer will be Now AM

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 03:21:43 PM »

Well I have been too busy at work to call MCI and by the time I get home they are closed But-------- I traced the wire from the junction box to the other end and it went to nothing. Must be an extra wire for an option that my bus does not have. Rod

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: