Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
June 27, 2017, 12:23:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at (657) 221-0432 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE - Bus-Nuts Gathering 2012 May 18-20, 2012  (Read 668 times)
gene lewis

Ignore
« on: April 20, 2012, 08:09:27 PM »

Sorry that some of U have had trouble getting in touch with me. 
Some are asking questions about the 2012 Bus-Nuts Gathering
#1 It will happen the weekend of May 18-20th at the KOA Kampground in Wade, NC – that’s Exit 61 on I-95 North of Fayetteville, NC.
#2 Make your reservations directly with the Wade KOA @ 910-484-5500 – Mention The Bus-Nut Gathering to be placed in our group. 
#3 This Bus-Nut Gathering is small and will remain small.  We will have NO MORE THAN 25 COACHES – PERIOD!!  Reservations are on a first come first served basics.
#4 We have 25 full hook-up sites reserved with a Cut-off date of May 4th , 2012 in order to be in the group setting. 
#4 It’s a great opportunity to make new friends and fellow Bus-Nuts as well as renewing old acquanties, eating well, telling lies and kicking some tires.  No need to worry about getting lost in a big rally setting.
#4 There are NO RALLY FEES!  We will have meals together and U can participate in the menus or throw money into a basket to help offset expanses.
#5 Fill out the Bus-Nut Registration Form (ASAP) that is available on Face Book at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/195151353920038/  also on the BNO Board as well as the MAK Board at: http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=23012.0
Or contact me directly at:  glewis05@embarqmail.com  or by phone at 910-893-8892 or 919-770-5920 cell.
Looking forward to seeing all.  Travel safe.
Gene Lewis ~ 1968 Model 05 Eagle

Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody is watching.
What a journey in NC.
Gene - 05 Eagle

I-95 at Dunn, 12 miles W. on US 421. Some tools and know-how. Coffee on-we'll talk buses. Bus troubles – can & will assist as far as cable-toe will permit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: