Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 01, 2014, 11:52:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE - Bus-Nuts Gathering 2012 May 18-20, 2012  (Read 432 times)
gene lewis

Ignore
« on: April 20, 2012, 08:09:27 PM »

Sorry that some of U have had trouble getting in touch with me. 
Some are asking questions about the 2012 Bus-Nuts Gathering
#1 It will happen the weekend of May 18-20th at the KOA Kampground in Wade, NC – that’s Exit 61 on I-95 North of Fayetteville, NC.
#2 Make your reservations directly with the Wade KOA @ 910-484-5500 – Mention The Bus-Nut Gathering to be placed in our group. 
#3 This Bus-Nut Gathering is small and will remain small.  We will have NO MORE THAN 25 COACHES – PERIOD!!  Reservations are on a first come first served basics.
#4 We have 25 full hook-up sites reserved with a Cut-off date of May 4th , 2012 in order to be in the group setting. 
#4 It’s a great opportunity to make new friends and fellow Bus-Nuts as well as renewing old acquanties, eating well, telling lies and kicking some tires.  No need to worry about getting lost in a big rally setting.
#4 There are NO RALLY FEES!  We will have meals together and U can participate in the menus or throw money into a basket to help offset expanses.
#5 Fill out the Bus-Nut Registration Form (ASAP) that is available on Face Book at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/195151353920038/  also on the BNO Board as well as the MAK Board at: http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=23012.0
Or contact me directly at:  glewis05@embarqmail.com  or by phone at 910-893-8892 or 919-770-5920 cell.
Looking forward to seeing all.  Travel safe.
Gene Lewis ~ 1968 Model 05 Eagle

Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody is watching.
What a journey in NC.
Gene - 05 Eagle

I-95 at Dunn, 12 miles W. on US 421. Some tools and know-how. Coffee on-we'll talk buses. Bus troubles – can & will assist as far as cable-toe will permit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: