Pulled the grey water tank, the main sewer outlet, (YUCK!) the water pump, a number of water supply and drain pipes had to be cut I did that all last week. Had to pull carpeting and plywood that they installed to make the bay look better and be more sound deadening. All that to reach the the main mounting bolts in the bay that attach the air tank to the bulkhead. Got the air jack and my manual jack and a bunch of 2X12's stacked up for safety, got her up on one side about 10", pulled the drive tires on the passenger side, aired up the system with my compressor and made sure it's the tank that's leaking and without a doubt, it is, last thing I did was look to see how much room I have to get to the fittings and I may regret saying this later but after pulling my Subaru motor twice in the last few months it really didn't look that cramped. I feel confident I can get the old tank out and the new tank in a reasonable amount of time. Reinstalling and replumbing a major part of my sewer and grey water system may be a different story though. That may take me a full day in itself.
Glad I decided to do it myself although every time I have them off I'm reminded how scary heavy those tires and wheels are.
I'll let you know how I progress on this and if you don't hear from me.... the jacks failed!