Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 20, 2014, 10:31:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoboken Rally Pictures  (Read 911 times)
Hartley

Ignore
« on: November 01, 2006, 06:19:08 AM »

Hi,
I have posted all of the usable pictures that I took at the Hoboken Georgia Rally and must apologize for some of the quality, a number of the pictures did not turn out properly due to poor lighting conditions and fast motion.

If anyone else of the 60 to 70 coaches who attended has any pictures, I would appreciate if you could email them to me
so that I can fill in the blanks for the ones that I didn't get....

Here is the Photo Album...

http://www.rvbus.net/hoboken/

If you want high resolution versions I took them at 5 megapixel but the ones on the website are scaled down.
Just email me your request by the picture number ( DSCxxxx.JPG ) and I will send them to you.

Remember... These are FREE with no limitation of duplication or ownership implied, Use them for any purpose as you see fit.

Enjoy..

Never take a knife to a gunfight!
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 02:31:16 PM »

Dr. Dave, I made a reply yesterday on this thread and have no idea where it is today??  Thanks for sharing all those photo's of Hoboken, you have made it easy to think of going to next years rally for us.  This photo's taking is a lot of work, I know and appreciate what you have done for those of us not fortunate enough to attend.  See you at Aradia, Give Mary our best.  Thanks again. 
Gary

Gary
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 03:36:35 PM »

Gary, I do not think your post ever got on the board. I check every couple of hours and never saw anything from you. Gremlins maybe.
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Dreamscape

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 06:35:41 PM »

As I am new to these Bus Gatherings, where the heck is Hoboken?

Great job on the pictures. A lot of nice looking coaches. Some of every vintage it looks.

Thanks,

Paul
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 06:15:06 AM »

Hoboken, GA.  (A few miles east of Waycross).  There were 63 buses at the rally. This is an annual event hosted by the SE BusNuts chapter of FMCA. It is always the last weekend of October. 

The next big rally will be Bussin' 2007 in Arcadia, Florida December 29 through January 1, 2007.  (See Calandar for more information)

Jack
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 06:17:27 AM by JackConrad » Logged

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: