Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
December 10, 2017, 11:57:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at (657) 221-0432 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Motor Coach Parts Survey  (Read 978 times)
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« on: May 15, 2012, 05:58:54 PM »

I just received an email from a company called Motor Coach Parts Research.  They offered money to take a survey about bus parts.  Has anyone heard of this?

You don't have to believe everything you think.
grantgoold

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 06:50:12 PM »

I took it this a.m. Really designed for folks that are running charters! I did however want to share my opinion with MCI. It appears that they are trying to get a handle on what they can do to become more competitive in the market.

About 30 minutes to complete.

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California
belfert

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 06:02:40 PM »

I took this survey.  Today I got a check for $75 in the mail from Lieberman Research Worldwide.  I couldn't understand why I got the check until I remembered taking the MCI survey.  I'm pretty sure this is payment for taking the survey.  (Yes, the check is real, and not a scam to sign up for something if I cash the check.)

Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN
boxcarOkie

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 07:52:08 PM »

I took this survey.  Today I got a check for $75 in the mail from Lieberman Research Worldwide.  I couldn't understand why I got the check until I remembered taking the MCI survey.  I'm pretty sure this is payment for taking the survey.  (Yes, the check is real, and not a scam to sign up for something if I cash the check.)

I took a survey on my Eagle ... they said I owed them $14.50

BCO

http://boxcarokie.com/
Sometimes hilarious.   
Sometimes serious. 
Always entertaining. 
Accept no substitutes.
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 08:04:25 PM »

I did the survey also.  It took about 6-8 weeks, but I did get a check for $75. yesterday.  The survey takes about a half hour.

You don't have to believe everything you think.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: