As many of you know, I have a coach that wasnt running right on
Our trip from florida to Michigan. I had
Mixed motor oil in with the diesel. Long story but here is the latest list of things I've done and I'm still
Missing some hwy top end. Can't get the coach over 65 mph:
1. Drained fuel tank and added 15 gallons of b100 biodiesel to clean tank and fuel system. Ran it on that for a couple of hours then added $200 worth of diesel to the tank. Coach exhaust is now invisible. Can't see it at all.
2. Motor oil looks great and so does tranny fluid.
3. Checked turbo at inlet and outlet and looked perfect. Spins as it should with no play.
4. Pulled off muffler running straight pipe now and can hear turbo
love that whistle.
5. Blew air in all fuel lines to eliminate any obstructions.
6. Changed fuel filters
7. Checked to be sure throttle linkage is working properly.
Coach doesn't even smoke a teeny bit on full throttle on the hwy. where is my power? Seems to me like it still isn't getting enough fuel. Anything in the fuel system that would obstruct or reduce flow?
Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk