Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 20, 2014, 09:03:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baby's getting a face lift  (Read 2747 times)
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2012, 05:58:32 AM »

The dry heat sucks Don,  107 here in Scottsdale Sat I am putting a H1 Humvee back together for my son he bought and tore everything down not knowing what him and his buddies were doing and it is a nightmare working on payment in the open without a shop.
I don't know some of these guys here work on buses on blocks in the open lol I guess if our military people can work on the H in the field without a shop and in the dirt I shouldn't complain much about concrete but the stuff really gets hot around 2:30 then it's Miller time for me 

Van is my go to guy for the Humvee he knows those things all I know is I don't want one lol  you think bus parts are expensive buy some Humvee parts

good luck 

Life is short drink the good wine first
boxcarOkie

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2012, 04:04:22 PM »

The dry heat sucks Don,  107 here in Scottsdale Sat I am putting a H1 Humvee back together for my son he bought and tore everything down not knowing what him and his buddies were doing and it is a nightmare working on payment in the open without a shop.

Van is my go to guy for the Humvee he knows those things all I know is I don't want one lol  you think bus parts are expensive buy some Humvee parts

good luck 

We were down there two years ago, and it was so hot, I saw a dog chasing a cat and BOTH of them were walking!  Van is a good guy ... He sure was a lot of help during my recent breakdown in the Silver State, he helped me out immensely.  We have bonded now, we can hug each other as long as he doesn't reach down and cup my rear, there are limits to bus brotherhood y'know.  (Sonnie gets the same deal)

BCO

Kwajdiver
MCI-9 "Kwaj Diver"

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2012, 12:59:53 PM »

Steven,

Yep! going to look a lot like your bus.  The plan is to put some simple graphics on the sides to break up the white.  Thinking of a little red and prewter. Still open about this.

Bill

Auburndale, Florida
MCI-9
V-6-92 Detroit, Allison 5 spd auto
Kwajalein Atoll, RMI
Kwajdiver
MCI-9 "Kwaj Diver"

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2012, 02:31:02 PM »

1st Rain delay.  It was pouring rain the day my brother was to move the bus to the painters.
Now, it can't get it started.  He tells me it turns over just fine, but won't fine.  Hopefully a friend of his
will stop by in the next couple of days to help with the problem.  Of course, I'm 7000 miles away, not much help.

Sad

Bill

Auburndale, Florida
MCI-9
V-6-92 Detroit, Allison 5 spd auto
Kwajalein Atoll, RMI
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: