Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 04:04:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: board frustration  (Read 797 times)
captain ron

« on: November 03, 2006, 07:12:26 AM »

Any body want to explain how this board works? I posted the tag axle question but did not see it up on the board till I hit the icon that said my posts or something like that. also there seems to be no ryhme or reason to what order it goes in. I would think it would be at top of page when first posted but I could not find it. now I see it after hitting that icon I talked about earlier.

Some Body Please Help[/color][/size]

Capt. Ron, I corrected your post so that it does what you want. You have to highlight the text each time you add another function such as bold, color etc.
Richard
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 10:21:21 AM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged
jjrbus

MCI5C/N Ft Myers FL

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 07:55:46 AM »

Try scacrificing chicken to computer Gods at full moon!!

Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

http://photobucket.com/buspictures

http://photobucket.com/buspictures
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 08:09:03 AM »

Going back to your post after submitting it:   In your board profile (click the "profile" button in row of buttons at the top of the forum) in the section labeled "look and layout preferences" it has an option "Return to topic after posting by default".  If this is checked it will take you back to your published post after you submit it.

Seeing your post in the listing:   At the top of the listing are currently six "sticky" threads.  Those will always stay at the top.  New posts or replies start out right below them.  As this board is getting busier, there are more replies happening much of the time and they can push new posts down the list pretty fast lately.  Beyond that, if you don't see your post in the list, try hitting the "refresh" button in your browser or hit the "F5" button on your keyboard to ensure you have a fresh view of the listing.  If that still doesn't do it, hold down the "ctrl" key and simultaneously press the "F5" button.  That will make sure that your browser is absolutely loading a fresh page and not a cached one (it shouldn't be doing that but ...).

hth

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: