Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 01, 2014, 11:28:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: when times are bad Just wait for the curve to change direction.  (Read 562 times)
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« on: June 07, 2012, 04:22:03 AM »

True bus nuts will realize this. I have nothing but great respect for Mr. Hobe he lead many of us to think outside the box. This hobby/way of life has never been for the weak of heart. A fortunate few made a living out of their hobby. For them I say That must have been a great ride!!! and the few who still are surviving --enjoy life!  I myself am a dreamer who went into it knowing it to be a expense no-profit producing hobby. I have loved it and the people involved with buses very much.. I guess if everything else turn to crap I will just move into the bus. I still see new members with the same dreams I have and still do have.  Like every thing else business ,fads,economy and hobbies it seams to run on a curve. After having a bus I feel a factory rv/trailer. just wouldn't cut it.   Just another bus nut opinion.  Bob

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
Mex-Busnut

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 07:57:08 AM »

And you, Bob, have been an inspiration to me and I am sure others. Your input made me go the way of mini-splits for air-conditioning.

We are at a place in our ministry where we may be traveling even more. Selling the house and moving into the bus is a deffinite possibility.

Blessings.

Dr. Steve, San Juan del Río, Querétaro, Mexico, North America, Planet Earth, Milky Way.
1981 Dina Olímpico (Flxible Flxliner clone), 6V92TA Detroit Diesel
Rockwell model RM135A 9-speed manual tranny.
Jake brakes
100 miles North West of Mexico City, Mexico. 6,800 feet altitude.
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 08:21:41 AM »

I'm right there with ya guys!  Wink

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: