Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 20, 2014, 11:18:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: when times are bad Just wait for the curve to change direction.  (Read 536 times)
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« on: June 07, 2012, 04:22:03 AM »

True bus nuts will realize this. I have nothing but great respect for Mr. Hobe he lead many of us to think outside the box. This hobby/way of life has never been for the weak of heart. A fortunate few made a living out of their hobby. For them I say That must have been a great ride!!! and the few who still are surviving --enjoy life!  I myself am a dreamer who went into it knowing it to be a expense no-profit producing hobby. I have loved it and the people involved with buses very much.. I guess if everything else turn to crap I will just move into the bus. I still see new members with the same dreams I have and still do have.  Like every thing else business ,fads,economy and hobbies it seams to run on a curve. After having a bus I feel a factory rv/trailer. just wouldn't cut it.   Just another bus nut opinion.  Bob

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
Mex-Busnut

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 07:57:08 AM »

And you, Bob, have been an inspiration to me and I am sure others. Your input made me go the way of mini-splits for air-conditioning.

We are at a place in our ministry where we may be traveling even more. Selling the house and moving into the bus is a deffinite possibility.

Blessings.

Dr. Steve, San Juan del Río, Querétaro, Mexico, North America, Planet Earth, Milky Way.
1981 Dina Olímpico (Flxible Flxliner clone), 6V92TA Detroit Diesel
Rockwell model RM135A 9-speed manual tranny.
Jake brakes
100 miles North West of Mexico City, Mexico. 6,800 feet altitude.
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 08:21:41 AM »

I'm right there with ya guys!  Wink

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: