Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 23, 2014, 09:19:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BUS VALUE  (Read 945 times)
viking1
Viking

Ignore
« on: June 28, 2012, 12:31:12 PM »

I have talked my bank into loaning me some money against my bus. Only problem is, they cant find a 1989 MCI 102C3 bus conversion in the blue book. Go figure. If I can find a person to do an appraisal they will take that to determine the value.

Any body know any one in Southern California that can appraise my bus. Has to be a licenced appraiser or RV center.

Price is what you pay.  Value is what you get
TomC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 01:16:04 PM »

Maybe check with Progressive Insurance company.  Good Luck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
Larry B

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 07:44:14 PM »

Do not know if this will help, but I had a similar problem when I wanted to insure my bus for the first time. I did find a private licensed person finally. I was also told that the Good Sam's RV Club could arrange appraisals. I live in Canada but I assume good Sam is present in US also. Hope this might help.
         Larry B

1977 MCI-5B---
8V71- 4speed man
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 08:05:37 PM »

No books on value of a 20 year + bus my new 2012 book doesn't even show a Prevost conversion value that old.

The way that is done is they take the value of a 1989 bus plus the conversion and with out receipts that is going to be tough for you better find a person that will stretch it a little, insurance appraisals are not going to fly with a bank they want a true $ value.

I have checked with Chase on 2007 Prevost their loan value is way under 200,000 sorry to say the guy owes about 3 times that much

good luck
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 08:18:15 PM by luvrbus » Logged

Live each day like it was your last,one day it will be
ol713

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 10:07:20 AM »

Hi;
   Check with Mike Kadlitz or some other bus dealer.  If they can't help,
   they know who can help you.
                             Merle.
Uglydog56

I'd rather be lucky than good.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 10:45:50 AM »

http://www.automotiveappraisals.com/id9.html

This is who I used to appraise my Crown for the loan.  He is in CA I believe but can also work through the mail, which is how I did it.  My bus was in Montana when I bought it.

Rick A. Cone
Silverdale, WA
66 Crowny Crown "The Ark"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: